Press On Juice was founded in Traverse City in 2014 and today is the Michigan West Coast's leading organic cold-pressed juice and clean foods company. We serve a variety of plant-based products through our retail locations. We are seeking healthy, motivated, passionate, and thoughtful people who are ready to learn more about nutrition, help others on their path to wellness, and contribute to team success. Join us and help spread our vision: Drink Juice. Eat Clean. Feel Awesome! Interest in raw, organic, cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juice and other fresh, raw food products is essential.
Summary: The Sales Associate is responsible for going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service and manage product. The Sales Associate acts as a representative of the company with positivity and complies with company policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned daily.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met
- Service is educational and efficient
- Reports any customer issues to management as they arise
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to standard operational procedures (SOPs)
- Shares product knowledge with customers and offers suggestions tailored to their needs
- Role models quality customer service standards at all times
- Maintains store appearance and product presentation to company standards
- Adheres to product inventory reporting SOPs to help assure appropriate inventory levels
- Reports to Store Manager consistently out of stock or expiring products
- Reports any shipment irregularities in a timely fashion
- Acts with a sense of urgency with store level ordering/inventory issues as they arise
- 5-30 hours per week, as this is a part-time position
- It is expected that the Sales Associate work 2-3 weekends a month
- Can-do attitude with commitment to achieving goals
- Regular communication with the Store Manager
• $9 - $14, DOE
18+ years old
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and fill out an application.