Join the Press On Juice's Kitchen Staff and be part of a team that prepares and delivers awesome meals for food lovers in Traverse City, MI!
- This is a full time, hourly position
- Saturdays and Sundays are a must (you must meet schedule availability requirements to be considered for this position)
- The weekly hours vary based on business volume (not always 40 hours a week; overtime occurs occasionally)
- The shifts are primarily in the morning, normally beginning between 6-8 a.m.
- The daily work is divided between food preparation and making deliveries to clients
- $10-$14 based on experience
Compelling reasons to join us!
- Competitive wage with increase upon completing orientation requirements
- Paid Training!
- 25% discount on Menu items for your on-shift meals
- 50% off Juice and $4.00 smoothies
Performance Expectations - Essential Functions:
- Preps various food items such as fruits, vegetables, and meats uses various equipment such as slicers and knives
- Builds and arranges food attractively for presentation to our guests
- Sets up the food for our guests
- Loads, unloads and delivers products and materials for events
- Provides great service to guests and staff
- Works well in a team environment
- Works in a variety of environments including confined spaces depending on event locations
Performance Expectations - Other Functions:
- May assist with produce ordering as needed
- May assist with other duties during event as needed
Success Patterns for this position:
- Has intermediate to advanced kitchen prep and knife skills
- Has food preparation experience (or equivalent combination of culinary education and experience)
- Enjoys giving face to face service to guests
- Has experience making deliveries to homes or office buildings
- Exhibits above average organizational and communication skills
- Has a valid Driver's License and a good to perfect driving record with no license restrictions
- Able to work with a sense of urgency, and prioritize tasks.
- Comfortable bending, lifting and being on your feet for an 8 hour kitchen shift
- Can lift and carry up to 50 pounds up and down stairs
Press On Juice was founded in Traverse City in 2014 and today is the Michigan West Coast's leading organic cold-pressed juice and clean foods company. We serve a variety of plant-based products through our retail locations. We are seeking healthy, motivated, passionate, and thoughtful people who are ready to learn more about nutrition, help others on their path to wellness, and contribute to team success. Join us and help spread our vision: Drink Juice. Eat Clean. Feel Awesome! Interest in raw, organic, cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juice and other fresh, raw food products is essential.
Summary: The Sales Associate is responsible for going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service and manage product. The Sales Associate acts as a representative of the company with positivity and complies with company policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned daily.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met
- Service is educational and efficient
- Reports any customer issues to management as they arise
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to standard operational procedures (SOPs)
- Shares product knowledge with customers and offers suggestions tailored to their needs
- Role models quality customer service standards at all times
- Maintains store appearance and product presentation to company standards
- Adheres to product inventory reporting SOPs to help assure appropriate inventory levels
- Reports to Store Manager consistently out of stock or expiring products
- Reports any shipment irregularities in a timely fashion
- Acts with a sense of urgency with store level ordering/inventory issues as they arise
- 5-30 hours per week, as this is a part-time position
- It is expected that the Sales Associate work 2-3 weekends a month
- Can-do attitude with commitment to achieving goals
- Regular communication with the Store Manager
• $9 - $14, DOE
18+ years old
Please send your resume to email@example.com or stop in and fill out an application.